LINKER was founded by our chairman Edward Linker in 1958. From our two locations in the USA and Poland we have endeavored to provide a complete, constantly evolving range of goods and services to the beverage and packaging industry. In 1993 Linker opened its facility in Europe, located in Poland. The daily activity of the business in Poland is managed by Dr. Fred Kleczek and Dr. Wlodek Niedzialkowski and in the USA by Sheree and David Linker. The success of our company is evidenced by our 55 years of service to our customers
We have staff of over 200 located at our facilities in Hillside, New Jersey USA, and Tyczyn-Rzeszow, Poland. Our engineering staff uses the latest in computer assisted design software to supervise the preparation of all equipment. Our core business is to the Beverage and Food industry. In addition we provide filling and packaging equipment to the Personal and Home care industry.